Poll: Who is your choice for Cantina president?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wenty321
40.91%
9 40.91%
Dr Thimmel
31.82%
7 31.82%
VulcanStevens
18.18%
4 18.18%
SouthTown Man
9.09%
2 9.09%
Write-in (please post/PM your choice)
0%
0 0%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Vote for you next president here!
The time has come for you all to vote for the second President of the Cantina. Good luck to everyone!

This poll will remain open until May 16th at which time the user with the most votes will win. They will be in turn sworn in on May 19th.

You don't have to post your selection if you don't want to, although if you vote for write-in, you will have to tell at least me who your write-in vote is for (this can be done via PM if you wish to keep it private).
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I heard this SouthTown Man guy has some good ideas...Yoda-wink
I guess Wenty321
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.
I'm going with Wenty too
Insert colorful quote here
Haven't followed the election, so I'll vote for Thimmel.
(04-30-2014, 03:53 PM)master of yoda6 Wrote: I guess Wenty321 ~ Yoda-facepalm You "guessed" wrong MasterOfYoda!!! She is "one of them" (a MOD) and she's hardly ever here!

Quote:Posted by Noobie-one - Yesterday 11:32 AM
I'm going with Wenty too ~ Yoda-facepalm Oh, not you too NoobieOne?!!!Fear I thought you were smarter than that?!!!Help

Quote:Posted by FallenJedi98 - Today 01:03 PM
Haven't followed the election, so I'll vote for Thimmel. ~ Thumbsup A great and wise choice my friend... here's a flower!!!Flowers

A FREE FLOWER to everyone who votes for me!!!FlowersFlowersFlowersFlowersFlowers

Hurry, there's a limited amount of FREE FLOWERS to be given away - one per voter that VOTES FOR ME!!!Yes
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
I'm of course going to vote for my brother.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
(05-03-2014, 02:47 PM)Qui-Gon Jinn Wrote: I'm of course going to vote for my brother.

Of course you do; blood is thicker than water!!! Yoda-facepalmYoda-silent

Everybody else, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME?!!!Thumbsup
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
I'm voting for Wenty, he's from Texas after allYoda-wink
Myself of course.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
(05-06-2014, 04:57 PM)VulcanStevens Wrote: Myself of course.

Of course VS; we understand.

Doc wants to apologise if he offended any of his constituants or fellow candidates with what I've said... I was either joking or goofing around, see?!!!Wink

(05-05-2014, 01:20 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: I'm voting for Wenty, he's from Texas after allYoda-wink

Yoda-facepalm Wrong candidate; wrong SEX; HE is a SHE!!!Thumbdown

No Flower nor Cabinet Spot for YOU!!!Yoda-silentYoda-shockedYoda-cry
[/b]

Myself of course.Yoda-wink

(05-06-2014, 11:11 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:
(05-05-2014, 01:20 PM)DarkMasterKev Wrote: I'm voting for Wenty, he's from Texas after allYoda-wink

[/b]

She? I'm a he, Doc...
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
(05-08-2014, 07:08 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: Myself of course.Yoda-wink

(05-06-2014, 11:11 PM)DrThimmel Wrote:

[/b]

She? I'm a he, Doc...

Eek You ARE?!!! All I can say is OOPS!!!BlushingYoda-blush SorryHuh

Are you from Texas?Unsure

After reading through the Debate I choose DrThimmel, he's the best one as far as I can tell.