Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second Presidential debate!
Today is the second Cantina presidential debate. Here, our four candidates (Wenty321, DrThimmel, VulcanStevens and SouthTown Man) will be asked questions.

The first question is yielded to all candidates, what will you do differently?
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
The other candidates may promise big changes, but I'm too honest so I'll tell you straight; I can't change a thing nor would I. This forum has been running perfectly (except not enough posters) for six (at least) years under our Fearless Dictator... er, I mean Leader StarPaul and I'm a loyal Candidate that supports him 100%!Thumbsup
When I was young, I did a lot of stupid things.Blushing
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
I have a five point plan to restore the Cantina to it's former glory. And other stuff.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
What will you do to keep violent trolls off our streets?
When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not.
(04-13-2014, 05:09 PM)master of yoda6 Wrote: What will you do to keep violent trolls off our streets?

I'm glad you asked us this; it's always a (vitual) danger to our way of life. Trolls (especially "violent" ones) cannot nor WILL not be tolerated!Maul-devil As a Colonel in our Forum Militia, I will bring ALL the resources available to bear against these threats! I also lead the Men In Black and they are behind me too!Thumbsup

Now let's let the other 2 (missingRolleyes ) candidates answer the first question AND now this one?!!!Yoda-smokin
Now that I'm much older and wiser... I'm REALLY "paying" for those "youthful indiscretions" I did so long ago!Cry
If I had it all to do over again... I would, in a heartbeat - they were FUN!!!YesLaugh

Where ever you may be, that's where you are - you can never run away from yourself, so deal with it, and stop your whining!Dry
Sorry I'm late, somebody cut the brake lines on my X-Wing.Realmad

(04-13-2014, 04:13 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: I have a five point plan to restore the Cantina to it's former glory. And other stuff.

You don't have a five point plan, you have a one point plan: To win!

(04-13-2014, 05:09 PM)master of yoda6 Wrote: What will you do to keep violent trolls off our streets?

I'm a veteran of many troll attacks, I know what to do.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
(04-15-2014, 01:04 PM)VulcanStevens Wrote: Sorry I'm late, somebody cut the brake lines on my X-Wing.Realmad

It wasn't me.ShiftyRolleyes

(04-13-2014, 04:13 PM)Wenty321 Wrote: I have a five point plan to restore the Cantina to it's former glory. And other stuff.

You don't have a five point plan, you have a one point plan: To win!

Good one VS... but you didn't answer the question, did you?Thumbdown

I'm a veteran of many troll attacks, I know what to do.

You say so, but who's to tell?!!!No

How much are you willing to bribe pay lobby me for my vote?
It's always a good night for a walk.
(04-17-2014, 01:56 PM)jedimaster4334 Wrote: How much are you willing to bribe pay lobby me for my vote?

Let me answer that... I will pay bribe lobby your vertual-vote with anything I have... which is nothing vertually my friends!!!Yes

BTW: We are missing one candidate totally, another has only lied answered 1 question, and the last has too (1 question). the other candidates are rarely here and posting, but I on the other hand have answered ALL your questions, been here daily, and post more than anybody else; who's YOUR candidate?Thumbsup

Sorry I'm late guys, somebody kidnapped me and dropped me in the middle of the desert.

Lock them up and throw away the key.

(04-17-2014, 01:56 PM)jedimaster4334 Wrote: How much are you willing to bribe pay lobby me for my vote?

100 billion dollarsYoda-wink

100 billion dollars and 1 centYoda-wink
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
The real question is, how much will you pay me to rig the polls in your favor support you?Yoda-wink
Ford: Don't worry, I trust them to the end of the Earth.
Arthur: And how long is that?
Ford: About 12 minutes.
-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
(04-18-2014, 03:50 PM)SouthTown Man Wrote: Sorry I'm late guys, somebody kidnapped me and dropped me in the middle of the desert.Tumbleweed - Angel It wasn't ME!!!ShiftyNoRolleyes *mental note to self: Stop claim on SouthTownMan's life insurance policy... and fire kidnappers for not taking him far enough out in the desert*Yoda-facepalm

Lock them up and throw away the key. Sure, that way we have to house and feed them for life!Thumbdown I rebut saying we should just EXECUTE them; after a un- fair trial of course!!!

100 billion dollarsYoda-winkNo That's a LIE; you don't have that kind of money!!!Thumbdown

Quote:Posted by VulcanStevens - Yesterday 02:04 PM
(04-17-2014 10:56 AM)jedimaster4334 Wrote:
How much are you willing to bribe pay lobby me for my vote?

100 billion dollars and 1 centYoda-wink You don't have that kind of money either VulcanStevens!!!NoThumbdown

Don't let the other candidates B.S. fool you with their lies empty promises; you are smarter than that and I (at least) know it!!!Yes I have been honest and truthfully answered ALL your questions; the other candidates have NOT!!!No Neither has ANY of them answered the only "serious" question set forth by StarPaul, which is: "The first question is yielded to all candidates, what will you do differently?" and they have run and hidden from avoided it all together!!! Thumbdown I am the ONLY candidate that has answered it truthfully and straight-forward!!!Thumbsup
Also, throughout these dabates (if you can call them that) I have been the ONLY candidate to offer serious rebutals to my competitors' arguements/positions/promises!!!

Who do YOU want as your Cantina President?!!!BiggrinW00tHyper

EekBlinkUnsure What was that?!!! Did anyone else feel that?!!!Fear I felt a "tremor/quiver" in The Force; did any of you feel that?!!!Ohmy

Never mind, I got an e-mail notification saying StarPaul, our Fearless Dictator Leader, had posted and even gave me a transcript!!! Apparently he deleted it; but I (alone?) know all about it!!!Yes Wanna know what it said?Shifty Sorry, can't risk the anger and fury that only paul can unleash! But I can "use it" as a blackmail barganing-chip and "answer his question" since he asked...Yoda-silentYoda-rolleyes

Flowers <-- Here's an appeasment/present for you; don't be mad at me please? I won't give away what you said, as long as you promise to honor me with those "gifts" you mentioned in return?Angel

The real question(s) is: Haven't I been loyal and humble to you, oh Fearless Leader, all these years? Haven't I served you well? Have I ever gone against you? Don't I deserve your endorsement and support for the Presidency AND being a Mod too?Wink

Gee, I wonder what the polls are saying?Thumbsup

*saves copy of e-mail notification with Paul's "vanishing" posting*

Hysterical

Clearly, all this back and forth nonsense means only one thing, I'm the best candidate for president. I promise to be tough on trolling and securing our registration form.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]