Superheroes who need better villians

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superheroes who need better villians
Any superhero story needs some good villains for the hero to fight. So what heroes do you think need better villains?
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. ~ St. Clement of Alexandra
Ghost Rider.

He already has two great villains, Mephisto and Blackheart but is that all? There must be somebody else. I know most people wouldn't go near him (being a demon and all) and like the Punisher, most of his demon enemies are out of commission, but this is Marvel! Maybe a fundie Christian who wants to send him back to hell? Or a mad scientist who's crazy enough to build a weapon to weaken him?
Green Arrow.

Ollie is an interesting character but his writers haven't had much success with fleshing out his villains.
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
(03-25-2014, 11:07 AM)Quest21 Wrote: Ghost Rider.

He already has two great villains, Mephisto and Blackheart but is that all? There must be somebody else. I know most people wouldn't go near him (being a demon and all) and like the Punisher, most of his demon enemies are out of commission, but this is Marvel! Maybe a fundie Christian who wants to send him back to hell? Or a mad scientist who's crazy enough to build a weapon to weaken him?

I agree with this.