Obama overthrown on November 19?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama overthrown on November 19?
This is way too funny: Save the date: Conservative activist says Obama will be overthrown Nov. 19

Quote:A conservative activist who’s repeatedly called for the overthrow of President Barack Obama has set a date for when he thinks that might happen.

Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman wrote Monday that the president had been indicted Sept. 18 by a citizens grand jury in Ocala, Fla., and convicted by a people’s court of defrauding voters by using a false birth certificate to prove his eligibility for office.

Klayman said Obama waived his right to a jury trial by failing to plead a response to the indictment, thus “thumbing his nose at We The People.”

How much do you wanna bet that Obama will still be president on November 20th?
Yeah, I'm sure Obama is cowering under his desk because he fears a bunch of fat, old white dudes.Yoda-laugh

This is birtherism, pure and simple. No facts; all fantasy.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
What the hell is a "citizen's grand jury" and a "citizen's judge" and a "people's court"? Sounds like a bad TV court show.
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
They really are pathetic. If I convene a citizens grand jury and indict Larry Klayman for treason do you expect he will turn himself in anytime soon? Doubt it.

(09-29-2013, 03:51 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote: What the hell is a "citizen's grand jury" and a "citizen's judge" and a "people's court"? Sounds like a bad TV court show.

It's part of the "sovereign citizen" stuff.
I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
So...it's okay to advocate treason because the President of the United States refuses to obey the ruling of some kangaroo court?
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
I'd like to know why the Secret Service has not arrested these idiots yet?
Insert colorful quote here
(10-04-2013, 03:34 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: I'd like to know why the Secret Service has not arrested these idiots yet?

They're probably too busy laughing their asses off.Yoda-laugh
Didn't the majority of "We The People" pick Obama twice to be president?
8 days out, any rumblings of removal/revolution/whatever yet?
Ich tue, was ich tun will
I do what I want to do
(11-11-2013, 11:30 AM)LukeSkywalker21078 Wrote: 8 days out, any rumblings of removal/revolution/whatever yet?

Just this

Quote:A Republican congressman is listed on the roster of right-wing cranks, conspiracy theorists and gun advocates who plan to rally next week to call for the overthrow of President Barack Obama.

Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) is expected to join Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman for the planned Nov. 19 “Reclaim America Now Coalition” rally outside the White House, which is billed as “the beginning of the peaceful, nonviolent second American Revolution.
Evidently, Obama secretly payed off the new outlets to not cover this since it hasn't shown up on any news source.Yoda-wink
Wait, Obama's still the President? So, no Bunker Hill, no 'Join or Die!'?
To people like Larry Klayman most of the country are like Benedict Arnolds because the majority of Americans don't line up with their reactionary view of how the country should be run, who should call the shots and who should and shouldn't know their place. They see themselves as the courageous patriotic minority fighting against a system and a country that's been brainwashed to despise traditional values and what they consider right and wrong.

That's why many of them are just as dismissive and hateful towards establishment Republicans as they are to Democrats. They promote a strict black-and-white ideological purity and brand of conservatism and anybody who skews outside of those starkly-drawn borders is either a heretic who needs to be brought into line and pacified or a danger to be opposed and destroyed at every opportunity. It's an authoritarian mindset that they feel they can impose by sheer will if they can get enough loud and obnoxious people into the streets with protest signs and enough like-minded candidates and allies elected to office.

They're basically a bunch of spoiled rednecks who have access to lobbyists and Congressmen.
Well said, Vulcan.Yoda-grin
Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
Looks like they're gonna try again on May 16th

Quote:Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 – One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.
As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Hey, remember when Bush was President and how the Right labeled anyone who protested against the government a "traitor?"