Grand Theft Auto V

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand Theft Auto V
Has anyone gotten this yet?

I played for a few hours last night and so far it's living up to my hopes. I only did a couple of missions, then spent most of my time exploring the world, and I can say that it feels much bigger while playing it than it did in the videos I watched over the weekend.
T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
Played few hours and very fun so far. My biggest fear was that they'd mess up the driving (I enjoyed GTA4's driving for the most part) but I think they nailed it. Driving is easier, cars still have a good feeling of weight to them but have much better grip and tighter suspension. You can lose control and spin out, but not excessively so, as in 4.
[Image: wenty321_1.jpg]
How comparable is it to San Andreas? I remember in that game you could do ANYTHING.
Insert colorful quote here
(09-20-2013, 02:48 PM)Noobie-one Wrote: How comparable is it to San Andreas? I remember in that game you could do ANYTHING.

It's like a mix between San Andreas and GTA IV.

You can buy clothes, get haircuts, get tattoos, do many activities, buy houses, buy shops and other places like that to earn more money, you can buy/sell stocks and way more.

The game is so much better than I expected. Almost everyone on my friendslist is playing it.