Sun Worship vs Moon Worship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
01-16-2012, 10:48 PM

Otherwise known as Horus vs Set in Egyptian mythology and today Christianity and Islam.

Christianity is basically Sun worship. Jesus is the personification of the Sun.
Islam is basically Moon worship. Why is one of the greatest symbols of Islam the crescent Moon?

It's the oldest story in the book, Sun vs The Moon or Day vs Night.

The similarities between Lucifer and Allah are immense, Allah has 99 names in the Quran and one of those names is "The Great Deceiver".

Christianity has a trinity just like in ancient Egypt it was Horus, Isis, and Osiris. Islam has no trinity because Set was not a part of one.

Lucifer is also named as a Serpent in the bible. Just look at how Allah is written in Arabic, it looks like a crowned serpent.

Discuss.
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: Sun Worship vs Moon Worship
Muslim's aren't worshipers of Lucifer. Allah isn't Lucifer. Allah is God. Your theory is full of it.

I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense
01-17-2012, 07:58 PM
(01-17-2012 03:40 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote:  Muslim's aren't worshipers of Lucifer. Allah isn't Lucifer. Allah is God. Your theory is full of it.

Horus = God = Jesus (Sun Worship)

Set = Allah = Lucifer (Moon Worship)

Lucifer is also known as the morning star (Venus), Islamic flags have the crescent moon with a star (Venus).
01-19-2012, 03:24 PM
(01-17-2012 07:58 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  
(01-17-2012 03:40 PM)DarthTrip101 Wrote:  Muslim's aren't worshipers of Lucifer. Allah isn't Lucifer. Allah is God. Your theory is full of it.

Lucifer is also known as the morning star (Venus), Islamic flags have the crescent moon with a star (Venus).

So by your own reasoning Horus = Set = God = Allah = Jesus = Lucifer = Sun Worship = Moon Worship. Looks like God and Satan are one and the same. Wink
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-21-2012, 06:22 PM
First of all, I've read the Qur'an, Allah is the God of the children of Hagar, and Hagar's first child was fathered by Abraham. Abraham's God is also Yahweh. Allah is Yahweh. God is God. Allah is the Arabic word for... wait for it... God.

Two, 'The Great Deceiver' is NOT one of the 99 names of Allah. Check it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_the_Qur'an

(01-16-2012 10:48 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Islam is basically Moon worship. Why is one of the greatest symbols of Islam the crescent Moon?

If I recall, it's a crescent moon and a star. They are usually shown together. Stars are suns which means that Muslims also 'worship' the sun. Moot point anyway, since Muslims are suppose to worship God.

Frankly, you're wrong. And bigoted.

Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
01-23-2012, 09:38 PM
(01-19-2012 03:24 PM)Forbidden044602 Wrote:  
(01-17-2012 07:58 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  

So by your own reasoning Horus = Set = God = Allah = Jesus = Lucifer = Sun Worship = Moon Worship. Looks like God and Satan are one and the same. Wink

With everything there is always the ying and the yang. You are one being yet you have two sides, your higher self and your ego. These two sides to the same coin are depicted in mythology and in current religions as good/bad, light/dark, Sun/Moon, Horus/Set, God/Lucifer.

(01-21-2012 06:22 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote:  First of all, I've read the Qur'an, Allah is the God of the children of Hagar, and Hagar's first child was fathered by Abraham. Abraham's God is also Yahweh. Allah is Yahweh. God is God. Allah is the Arabic word for... wait for it... God.

Two, 'The Great Deceiver' is NOT one of the 99 names of Allah. Check it out yourself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_God_in_the_Qur'an

He is still mentioned as the great deceiver in the Quran: Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All

So Allah is the greatest deceiver? That sounds a lot like the bad guy in the Bible.

Quote:
(01-16-2012 10:48 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Islam is basically Moon worship. Why is one of the greatest symbols of Islam the crescent Moon?

If I recall, it's a crescent moon and a star. They are usually shown together. Stars are suns which means that Muslims also 'worship' the sun. Moot point anyway, since Muslims are suppose to worship God.

No, in those days they did not understand that stars were Suns. The star more than likely represents Venus or "The Morning Star". Lucifer is also known as the morning star and when cast from heaven by God was said to have been a star cast from heaven. Go read the Bible and catalog all descriptions of Lucifer and correlate them to the Quran and Islamic symbolism.

Quote:Frankly, you're wrong. And bigoted.

So you disagree that Christianity is Sun worship and Islam is Moon worship?
01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Look, these videos are far better at explaining than I ever could.

This is video number 1:

There are 10 videos, I suggest you all watch all 10 videos. They are very eye opening and this guys has loads of resources and evidence in these videos to support what he's saying which is something that would take me hours to pull together.

One thing I must point out however is that he recognizes that Islam is Moon worship etc etc etc but fails to realize the Christianity he's turned to is Sun worship.
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
(01-23-2012 09:38 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  
Quote:

No, in those days they did not understand that stars were Suns. The star more than likely represents Venus or "The Morning Star". Lucifer is also known as the morning star and when cast from heaven by God was said to have been a star cast from heaven. Go read the Bible and catalog all descriptions of Lucifer and correlate them to the Quran and Islamic symbolism.

But Venus is the Goddess of Love.

If Lucifer = Morning Star = Venus = Goddess of Love, I guess that means...

Lucifer actually loves humanity, and gave the apple to Eve to bring humanity out of ignorance into enlightenment, and that "God" is actually a tyrannical sadist that enjoys genocide and eternally torturing those who disagree with him and... oh, wait.

Ain't mythology fun. Yoda-laugh

T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
01-29-2012, 05:55 PM
(01-23-2012 09:58 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Look, these videos are far better at explaining than I ever could.

This is video number 1:

There are 10 videos, I suggest you all watch all 10 videos. They are very eye opening and this guys has loads of resources and evidence in these videos to support what he's saying which is something that would take me hours to pull together.

One thing I must point out however is that he recognizes that Islam is Moon worship etc etc etc but fails to realize the Christianity he's turned to is Sun worship.

Why do you believe some guy in a random internet video? Because he says he has credentials? What makes him more worthy of believing than someone else? Because he says what you want to hear?

(01-26-2012 11:20 AM)VulcanStevens Wrote:  
Quote:

But Venus is the Goddess of Love.

If Lucifer = Morning Star = Venus = Goddess of Love, I guess that means...

Lucifer actually loves humanity, and gave the apple to Eve to bring humanity out of ignorance into enlightenment, and that "God" is actually a tyrannical sadist that enjoys genocide and eternally torturing those who disagree with him and... oh, wait.

Ain't mythology fun. Yoda-laugh

Something else, according to Revelation 22:16, Jesus says: I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

By lylen16's logic, Jesus = Satan. Yoda-wink
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-02-2012, 09:52 PM
So nobody has bothered to watch the videos then. Definitely a shame but I wont lose any sleep over it. I'm having an awesome discussion on a couple of other boards about all this, it's not surprising this board doesn't want to discuss stuff of deep interest because it's so full of idiots.

There are far more better boards to discuss interesting topics. I bet there are people around here who would love to discuss this topic but are too frightened to come out and discuss it for fear of reprisal from the elite.

If people here are too afraid to stand up to the elite and watch the 10 videos and discuss this topic properly and amicably then there's really no reason why I should stay.
02-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:Frankly, you're wrong. And bigoted.

So you disagree that Christianity is Sun worship and Islam is Moon worship?

Yes, I disagree for several reasons:

1. Allah means "The God". It isn't the name of any specific god, so it never referred to a moon god.

2. The crescent moon symbol in Islam comes from Constantinople (not Istanbul) and was a Christian symbol before it was a Muslim one. (I'm getting conflicting info. on it's origin).

3. Any evidence of ancient Arabs have a moon god as a primary god ignores evidence that Yahweh could also have been originally associated with the moon (there was some guy who broke ancient religions into trinities of sun, moon, and sky/stars. He broke Islam and Judaism into the same trinity).

(01-23-2012 09:38 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Go read the Bible and catalog all descriptions of Lucifer and correlate them to the Quran and Islamic symbolism.

There really aren't any descriptions to catalog and compare. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives the title of "Day Star". Outside of that, the word "Lucifer" is only used in the Bible in its astronomical sense, and is not used as a proper name for any individual or character. To the best of my knowledge, the notion of Lucifer as Satan is not scripturally supported at all, but is a purely Catholic invention, like Purgatory, Limbo, and even Hell itself.

(02-02-2012 09:52 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  So nobody has bothered to watch the videos then. Definitely a shame but I wont lose any sleep over it. I'm having an awesome discussion on a couple of other boards about all this, it's not surprising this board doesn't want to discuss stuff of deep interest because it's so full of idiots.

There are far more better boards to discuss interesting topics. I bet there are people around here who would love to discuss this topic but are too frightened to come out and discuss it for fear of reprisal from the elite.

If people here are too afraid to stand up to the elite and watch the 10 videos and discuss this topic properly and amicably then there's really no reason why I should stay.

Who are the elite you speak off and how did they become the elite?

Fry: "What was the purpose of life, anyway?"
Farnsworth: "Who knows? Probably some hogwash about the human spirit."
02-04-2012, 11:12 PM
christianity and islam are cheap knock-offs of judaism. they'll never be peace until both are gone from the earth.

jesus was a made up story stolen from old sorces:
https://sites.google.com/site/religionsc...ient-egypt

I got a lot of good ideas. Trouble is most of them suck. - George Carlin
02-05-2012, 03:15 PM
(02-04-2012 12:55 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote:  1. Allah means "The God". It isn't the name of any specific god, so it never referred to a moon god.

No, Allah does not mean God, that is nothing more than a simplified translation from Arabic to English. Go hear it from the mouth of a former Muslim. Go watch the videos.

(02-04-2012 12:55 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote:  2. The crescent moon symbol in Islam comes from Constantinople (not Istanbul) and was a Christian symbol before it was a Muslim one. (I'm getting conflicting info. on it's origin).

Christianity and Islam is new, I'm talking about going back to one of the earliest sources of Religion aka Ancient Egypt. Sun and Moon worship is the oldest religion in the book.

(02-04-2012 12:55 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote:  3. Any evidence of ancient Arabs have a moon god as a primary god ignores evidence that Yahweh could also have been originally associated with the moon (there was some guy who broke ancient religions into trinities of sun, moon, and sky/stars. He broke Islam and Judaism into the same trinity).

Wrong. The Egyptian trinity aka the original Trinity of Horus, Isis and Osiris had nothing to do with the Moon. The trinity represented the Sun. Set/Seth was the Moon/night God in Egypt and was never part of the trinity. The battle between day and night, the sun and the moon was always between Horus and Set.

(02-04-2012 12:55 PM)Gaven Scott Wrote:  
(01-23-2012 09:38 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Go read the Bible and catalog all descriptions of Lucifer and correlate them to the Quran and Islamic symbolism.

There really aren't any descriptions to catalog and compare. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel stems from an interpretation of Isaiah 14:3–20, a passage that speaks of a particular Babylonian King, to whom it gives the title of "Day Star". Outside of that, the word "Lucifer" is only used in the Bible in its astronomical sense, and is not used as a proper name for any individual or character. To the best of my knowledge, the notion of Lucifer as Satan is not scripturally supported at all, but is a purely Catholic invention, like Purgatory, Limbo, and even Hell itself.

I'm simply using the name Lucifer because that's the name people recognize. Would you I rather use the term Serpent of old? Anti-Christ?

The BAD GUY description in the Bible corresponds to many descriptions of Allah.
02-07-2012, 09:41 PM
(01-23-2012 09:58 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  Look, these videos are far better at explaining than I ever could.

This is video number 1:

I've been doing some research on this video, and I found this interesting rebuttal:
http://www.answering-christianity.com/wa...buttal.htm

Looks like the guy in the video either intentionally lied or made an error on several things...

(02-05-2012 03:15 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  

I'm simply using the name Lucifer because that's the name people recognize. Would you I rather use the term Serpent of old? Anti-Christ?

You might be right. The descriptions of God in the Bible show him to be a pretty bad guy.

Here's an idea: Satan is the nice god and God is the mean one. After all:
-Satan never killed any babies.
-Satan treats all people equally.
-Satan never made a flood kill everything.
-Satan gave humans knowledge.
-Satan never committed genocide.
-Satan didn't need to rape a 12 year old to save humanity from his own mistakes.

Maybe it's God who is the one who is tricking you into religion and the real god, Satan, doesn't really care.

(02-02-2012 09:52 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  If people here are too afraid to stand up to the elite and watch the 10 videos and discuss this topic properly and amicably then there's really no reason why I should stay.

Goodbye then...? Unsure

T'Pol: I am not old, I will only be 66 years old on my next birthday.
Trip: I can't believe you told me that.
T'Pol: You accused me of being old.
-Star Trek: Enterprise 3-24, "Zero Hour"
02-09-2012, 04:45 PM
(02-07-2012 09:41 PM)VulcanStevens Wrote:  
(02-05-2012 03:15 PM)lylen16 Wrote:  

You might be right. The descriptions of God in the Bible show him to be a pretty bad guy.

Yeah, the OT/Jewish God IS Allah, Muslims just go a different way from there, disagreeing on the Jesus stuff, etc. It's still the same guy, just some different interpretations. Otherwise, some serious split personality going on, but the OT God is kinda like that anyway (bi-polar at best), so maybe...

I am dead but I must still go to work. -The Sixth Sense