Galaxies Realm
Eagle's Tavern - Printable Version

+- Galaxies Realm (http://galaxiesrealm.com)
+-- Forum: Community (http://galaxiesrealm.com/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: The Cantina (http://galaxiesrealm.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Eagle's Tavern (/thread-323.html)

Eagle's Tavern - Eagle of the Desert3 - 03-03-2009

Following up on one of my campaign promises, I'm starting up this new chat thread. I'll keep it brief, let's just make this a place to kick back and relax, and not take things too seriously. Wink

I'll just say have fun and happy posting...

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Argogen - 03-04-2009

Don't you love that new chat thread smell in the afternoon? Wink

I just got home from a friends house, looking forward to dinner in a couple of hours. How's everyone else?

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Gaven Scott - 03-04-2009

Meh, been better. It snowed on Monday and I only just finished shoveling. I had a good six inches to move from my driveway. Now I'm a bit sore. Pinch

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Wenty321 - 03-04-2009

I'm glad I live in the south and don't get snow that often, just Hurricanes (though I live far enough inland that the only threat hurricanes pose is rain and winds) and Tornadoes. Pinch

Good night all! Wink

RE: Eagle's Tavern - jedi_exile - 03-05-2009

Good afternoon everyone, I'm taking a break from packing. Ugh.

Well, I better go eat lunch. Biggrin

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Starpaul20 - 03-05-2009

Well, the new chat thread is here, hopefully this one will be more successful than mine was.

RE: Eagle's Tavern - VulcanStevens - 03-05-2009

Hey, Wenty, I notice your only one more post from 100. Maybe I should congratulate you now?

RE: Eagle's Tavern - jedimaster4334 - 03-05-2009

Blah. It's been a long day. Figured I'd make a few posts here before going off to get naked and run hot water over my body. Or as you common people call it, taking a shower. Yes

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Mr. Tight-pants - 03-06-2009

Damn, I haven't really been doing anything today. I don't know why, but Friday just seems boring to me. Sad

RE: Eagle's Tavern - NarniaFan32914 - 03-07-2009

So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke

RE: Eagle's Tavern - master_of_the_force - 03-07-2009

(03-07-2009, 11:55 AM)NarniaFan32914 Wrote: So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke

Well, I'm here. Unfortunately I'm a pretty busy person and don't always have the time to come around and post.

So I'll take one drink to go. Biggrin

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Gaven Scott - 03-08-2009

(03-07-2009, 04:31 PM)master_of_the_force Wrote:
(03-07-2009, 11:55 AM)NarniaFan32914 Wrote: So, where is everybody? I guess I'll sit down and make myself comfortable and wait for everyone. Smoke

Well, I'm here. Unfortunately I'm a pretty busy person and don't always have the time to come around and post.

So I'll take one drink to go. Biggrin

Same for me. Wink

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Eagle of the Desert3 - 03-08-2009

You know I spent most of the day shopping with the wife, which was like hell on Earth. Pinch

RE: Eagle's Tavern - Starpaul20 - 03-09-2009

Well that sounds crappy! Why was shopping hell?

RE: Eagle's Tavern - DarthTrip101 - 03-09-2009

^What do you expect, it's shopping. No man likes shopping, especially with the wife. Tongue

Anywho, this morning I tore open the wrapper on a Pop tart to find another wrapper. Talk about factory mistakes...